Who we are
Hello! Our website address is: https://electrolift.com. We are Electrolift, Inc. and are headquartered at 204 Sargeant Avenue, Clifton, New Jersey 07013 USA. You can call us at +1 973-471-0204, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors submit a contact form, we collect all the data in the form fields plus the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We keep this information indefinitely for both customer service and marketing purposes.
We utilize cookies on this website for analytics tracking purposes only the details of which are explained further down on this page.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data with anyone outside of Electrolift, Inc.
How long we retain your data
Data submitted through our contact forms are kept indefinitely. Google Analytics data is kept for 26 months.
What rights you have over your data
Visitors have the right to do the following with your data:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Visitors have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to the use of their Data. Visitors have the right to object to the use of their data.
- Access their Data. Visitors have the right to obtain a copy of their data.
- Verify and seek correction. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the use of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the use of their data. In this case, the website owner will not use their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted. Users have the right to the erasure of their data by the website owner.
- Obtain their data and have it transferred to another owner. Users have the right to obtain their data, if reasonably feasible, to have it transferred to another owner.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their regional data protection authority.
Where we send your data
Visitor data is stored and backed up on secure servers based in the United States. All vendors are committed to complying with all applicable privacy standards and enforceable law.
How we protect your data
All visitor data submitted through this website is encrypted with a valid SSL certificate.
Any questions regarding privacy, compliance, or visitor data should be directed to email@example.com.