Contact Sales / Get More Info
- Single or double sheave designs
- Capacities up to 20,000 lbs.
- Designed with a 5:1 factor of safety
- Wire rope sizes listed with each hook block, ranging from 1/4″ to 9/16″
- Cast iron sheaves provided for standard duty; steel sheaves are available as an option
- All hook blocks use Crosby hooks
- Each hook can rotate freely inside the block, mounted on a thrust bearing.
- Easily accessible grease fittings are provided to lubricate sheaves
- Special designs are available upon request
All standard hook blocks are on the shelf and ready for same-day shipment.
For application and dimensional information, see drawing / PDF file.
If you have an Electrolift hook block and need help identifying the model, Click here.
It’s easy to integrate Electrolift’s hook blocks into your system design. Download this file to have access to full-size layouts of the hook blocks listed below in a single AutoCAD 2000 file.
Note for Solidwork Files:
HOOK GEOMETRY is approximate and LATCHES are shown for illustration purposes only. See DWG Files for more information.
DWG Info Solidworks Info