- Hoists configured for minimal headroom requirements
- Headroom is defined as the distance from the tread
of the track to the palm of the hook
- Standard capacities available up to 15,000 lbs.
- Available as idler trolley or motor-driven trolley configurations
The following standard configurations are available:
- Capacity up to 6000 lbs., 14-7/16″ headroom
- Capacity up to 10,000 lbs., 24″ headroom
- Capacity up to 15,000 lbs., 24″ headroom
Other configurations and headrooms are available. Please contact the sales department.
For extreme low headroom applications, see the Double Girder (Dual Rail) Single Hook Hoists section.
Low Headroom Single Hook Hoists
AutoCAD Drawing Information
- All drawings are AutoCAD 2000 format (*.dwg)
- The three (3) hoist views are each defined as individual blocks and are on the ‘HOIST-Drawing #’ layer. (ex. HOIST-A100)
- The ‘DIMENSIONS’ and ‘BORDER’ layers are locked.
- The drawing file can be inserted directly into an existing layout by copying and pasting the hoist views. All objects are drawn at full size (1:1)
Note: Only registered, logged-in users are allowed to download Electrolift CAD files. Registered users login here. Not registered? Click here to register.